We brought a little something back from our trip to Russia that might be interesting to the guys on our side of the pond. We made some friends over in Russia from Viva La Cloud and they decided to let us try their El Thunder mod. We were a little skeptical at first… a mechanical mod built in Russia??…but damn does this thing hit like a thunder bolt. Fits great in the hands, at roughly 26MM all but around 23MM where the notch is; it definitely feels ergonomic. It has a hybrid 510 connection and is beveled at the edge so any RDA still looks great on top of it. The threading is super smooth and well machined.
- Material – Cerakoated Brass (Excludes Raw Brass), Aluminum (Red, Purple)
- Diameter – 26 mm
- Height – 84 mm
- Hybrid 510 Connection (Make sure the positive pin protrudes past the connector body.)
- Landing Pad Fits Atomizers 24 mm in Diameter
- Single 18650 Li-ion Battery (Not Included)
- Collet connection. Self-cleaning, allows the mod to achieve a perfect contact, lowering transfer resistance and increasing performance. Wherever you press, you’ll get full power from your battery.
- Button/contact. The key part that closes the circuit. Has a consistent throw. Clean the contact surface at least twice a week.