Van & Del are experienced modders from Croatia and have again brought Todd ‘s Reviews (Mark Todd – MT Essentials) on board for this project.
The Ceò is a boro tank with integrated RTA for boro devices like the Billet Box, Delro, Zero Boro, Aspire’s Boxx and similar products.
Ceò is a Gaelic word meaning fog – this of course fits perfectly to such a Boro RTA. Todd’s logo (a phoenix) as well as the word Ceò have been beautifully lasered onto the tank. In general, this is a very nicely made boro tank, which is made of stainless steel with a ceramic blasted finish.
The airflow is directed from the front to the coil and has a spectrum from restricted DL (direct lung) to a slightly open MTL (mouth to lung). It’s not open like a barn door, nor does it feel like you’re pulling a golf ball through a garden hose – the airflow is right in between.
Filling is easy and quick to do. The same goes for attaching coiling and wicking. Please note that the Ceò from MT Essentials and Van&Del has to be supplied with sufficient cotton.
More details about the Ceò can be found in the video linked below in which Mark Todd of Todds Reviews explains all the details.
- Side filling
- Materials with high heat resistance
- Compatible with all devices that can accept a Boro tank.
- Air reducer, condensation plug, hex key, replacement o-rings and screws included
- AISI 316L stainless steel (ceramic blasted)
- O-rings: Viton
- Insulators: Ketron-Peek
- Tank: PC1000
- Height: 35.3 mm
- Width: 25.9 mm
- Depth: 6.4 mm
- Restrictive direct to lung (5mm x 1mm) incl. air reducer (3×0.6mm) for MTL
- 4ml tank capacity
- Liquid feed with 2 x 2.7mm holes
- Chimney inner diameter: 5mm
- Filling method: sideways
- Airflow: Side from front
- Grub screws
- 510 connection
Made in Hong Kong
There are no reviews yet.